Legacy Platinum Battery
The Legacy® Platinum Battery offers the ultimate in maintenance free power. For optimum power and performance, it should be charged with our Legacy Platinum Charger.
The Legacy Platinum battery is a VRLA (valve-regulated lead acid) battery which means it is sealed and never needs watering. The VRLA design eliminates watering, corrosion cleanup, and leakage associated with traditional flooded batteries to save you time and money. Our design also includes a sleeved positive plate separator with a unique back-rib design that eliminates shorts and potential misalignments common with leaf separators. And, a positive plate with thicker grid design increases contact with the active material for more power and extended battery life.
• Maintenance free battery power saves time and money
• VRLA (sealed) battery design eliminates watering, corrosion, and prevents spillage
• VRLA battery construction and gas-recombinant technology eliminate watering, corrosion cleanup and leakage
• Sleeved positive plate separator with back-rib design eliminates shorts and potential misalignments
• Unique back-rib design increases electrolyte flow and maximizes contact with negative plate
• Positive plate with thicker grid design increases contact with active material for more power and extended battery life
• Negative plate designed with staggered grid pattern provides greatest amount of active material
• Legacy Platinum Charger